You could win the Best Day of Your Life!
CHEX Television and 100.5 Fresh Radio want you to win the Best Day of Your Life!
This fall, we’re giving away an indulgent series of prizes guaranteed to pamper your heart and soul! Imagine wining and dining on a luxurious Western Caribbean Cruise aboard the Celebrity Reflection courtesy of Marlin Travel Peterborough,Transat Holidays and Celebrity Cruises. But that’s not all. We’ve got thousands of dollars in prizes up for grabs! Keep reading for details on two easy ways to play and win!
Thousands of Dollars in Prizes to be Won!
PLUS, THE FOLLOWING BONUS PRIZES FROM THESE SPONSORS
$500 gift certificate towards a new wardrobe courtesy of John Roberts Clothiers for Men and Women
$500 gift certificate towards premium brand name products from Berardi Brothers Plumbing
$500 gift basket (serverware and $50 gift card) from Delectable Fine Foods
Four (4) Family-Four Ticket Packs to various shows at Showplace Performance Centre
Roto Spa one week rental (Delivery included with 50 km. Some restrictions apply.)
Two Ways to Play and Win:
Watch CHEX Television:
1) If you’re not already a member, join the Newswatcher Club.
3) When Pete and Catherine reveal the “Fresh Artist of the Day”, return to this contest page.
4) Click on the logo of the show you we’re watching and enter the correct “Fresh Artist of the Day” revealed on that program.
5) Each weekday, we’ll randomly draw one eligible entry from the pool of daily entries received for each program.
6) Maximum one ballot per person per day can be won for this contest entry method.
Listen to 100.5 Fresh Radio:
1) Listen to 100.5 Fresh Radio every weekday between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. (excluding Statutory Holidays).
2) Every hour at the top of the hour we’ll reveal the “Fresh Track of the Hour”.
3) When we play that song later in the hour, call us at 705-876-1005.
4) If you’re the correct caller, you’ll win one ballot for the “Best Day of Your Life” grand prize draw.
5) Maximum one ballot per person per day can be won for this contest entry method.